Présentation: Bonjour à tous

première chose à faire
artemisclark

Présentation: Bonjour à tous

Message par artemisclark »

How to Replace Shark Navigator Deluxe NV360 Roller Brush Motor

A vacuum cleaner is a valuable device for cleaning your house fast and conveniently. Therefore, when a vacuum's part like the roller brush motor is broken, you can not complete your housework. Similar to any appliance, replacement is the key solution.

The article below will give you a step-by-step guide of how to replace the roller brush motor of a particular and popular vacuum cleaner, the Shark NV360. Scroll down to know how to get rid of such a useless motor.

Required Tools
  • A new roller brush motor
  • A solid metal spudger
  • A PH1 screwdriver

#Step 1: Unplug and disassemble the roller brush

Before changing the old roller brush motor, you have to unplug the vacuum and disassemble the roller brush.

First, locate the roller brush under the Shark navigator NV360 vacuum after putting the cleaner down by hand. Then, you need a solid metal spudger to remove the four small wheels of the vacuum.

Lightly insert the tool between the plastic body on the inside side of a particular wheel. After that, make a strong push to pop the wheel out. Keep in mind neither push too hard or too lightly. In the previous case, you might make the machine broken and in the latter one, you can not let the wheel out.

Do the same act to remove other wheels.

Next, use a PH1 screwdriver to remove the screws connected roller brush’s parts. This causes the blue fulcrum linking the main body and the bottom of the blue shark vacuum easier to be moved. After getting the fulcrum out of the cleaner, loosen up the crevice between the two parts of the roller brush encloser.

The next stage is to place the plastic opening tool into the line between the grey and blue plastic frames surrounding the roller brush. Use a considerable force to separate the frames.

Open the roller brush by lifting the grey frame of the vacuum.

Read More:

The King Live

Shark Navigator Lift-away Deluxe Nv360 Upright Vacuum Cleaner

#Step 2: Removing Roller Brush

After opening the shark vacuum’s bottom, you slightly take the roller brush upwards by hands. Remember to carefully lift the part.

As the roller brush is taken out, pull one side of the roller brush belt over the end of the brush. At this point, slide the belt of the end of the motor to remove it.

Then, lift the roller brush away from the plastic frame to get rid of it as well.

#Step 3: Replacing Roller Brush Motor

The final stage is to remove the broken roller brush motor and change a new one. Use your hand to separate the roller brush motor from the half-cylindrical holder.

Make the two connectors come out of the roller brush motor. You can notice the blue plastic insulation attached with the wire then. Pinch and pull it away from the motor, having the connectors exposed.

After that, use a metal spudger to take the connectors away from the motor.

Repeat with other wires.

Change the old roller brush motor into a new one, and putting it in the machine again.

Final Words

In conclusion, the above are detailed steps to replace your shark model nv360’s roller brush. Hopefully, you find the information helpful and look through Shark vacuum NV360 review for using any device efficiently.
Dernière modification par artemisclark le 16/02/24, 2024 08:56, modifié 7 fois.

Flo
Administrateur

Re: Présentation: Bonjour à tous

Message par Flo »

Sois le bienvenu parmi nous !

Des photos de ton E34 pour nous la présenter plus en détails ?
F36 420d - 2014 - 148000km
E34 535i - 1990 - 202000 km
ex F20 125d M sport - 2014
ex G31 520d M sport xdrive - 2019
ex E23 735i - 1982
ex E39 530i - 2001
ex E36 328i coupé - 1998
ex E28 520i - 1982

DocKeR
Administrateur

Re: Présentation: Bonjour à tous

Message par DocKeR »

Salut, encore une E34 !
Sois le bienvenu.
525i E34 - 1992 - 318is E30 - 1990
Ex : 325i E36 - pistarde, 525i E34 - 1989, 323iA E21 - 1981, M3 E36 3.2 - 1996, 520i E28 - 1988, 525tds E39 - 1998

Répondre