Une BMW E21

première chose à faire
kaizmoto1489

Une BMW E21

Message par kaizmoto1489 »

How to Choose a Good Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner

Wet and Dry vacuum cleaners have many differences compared with traditional models, in terms of purpose, design and maintenance.

Owning an ordinary vacuum may already give you enough basic knowledge about a wet and dry vacuum. But to choose Top rated vacuum cleaners, you need some additional understanding.

Cleaning Needs and Budget

Before choosing to buy any appliance, you should always decide what your requirements are first.

Do you need a wet and dry vacuum because you want to deal with the random spilled milk? Or do you really want an industry-grade machine that can handle a large mess, especially on hard floors? The first vacuum is the one that delivers the exact result you desire in your situation.

Budget is also a huge factor for some; you can't just spend casually on some devices that you only occasionally need. Most wet and dry vacuum cleaners are more expensive than their traditional counterparts. There are always cheap models, but they often come with trade-offs.

For example, in order to reduce the price tag, many budget wet and dry vacuums compromise their capacity or suction power. This may become a dealbreaker for some.

Full-sized or Handheld

Each design has its purpose. While handheld vacuums are convenient tools for small spills, we can't say the same thing about bigger tasks.

Most wet and dry models on the market right now fall into the full-sized segment, but there are always handheld models for you with smaller capacity and suction power. The price of these small vacuums is also more competitive than those of full-sized wet and dry vacuum cleaners.

There are also "mid-sized" models, for example, Dewalt DCV582-GB. We can't put them into either category since they are larger than a handheld but can't handle a large area. But they are also Best Vacuum Cleaners Reviews and a useful tool for cleaning on-site or workshops.

Suction Power

This is where they excel compared with other regular cylinder or upright vacuums. Unlike traditional models, wet and dry vacuums usually don't need to comply with regulations on vacuum power such as in the EU. This is probably because they are designed mainly for industrial usage.

That's why when you need a powerful solution, wet and dry vacuums always deserve your attention.

Even so, between different wet and dry models on the market, the suction power also varies a lot. Though power usage and suction are closely related, they are not always equal.

As with any product, the best method to find out about the performance is reading buyer reviews, which can give us an idea of how each model works in real life.

Remember that too strong suction is not always good. For example, when you just want to pick up some dirt from carpets, an exceedingly strong suction may even lift the carpet with it, making it hard to push the vacuum forward.

Capacity

A model with a large dust capacity will make the cleanup process more efficient, especially if a large mess is waiting for you, which can fill up a small vacuum quickly. It reduces the need to pause and dump the collected debris out before starting again.

Repeating this often may cause a lot of frustration.

Conclusion

Besides the above suggestions, you also consider factors you already know about from a traditional vacuum cleaner, such as the filtration system or cleaning radius, and of course, Best vacuum cleaners: The vacuum cleaners you need to buy.

While we don't want to mention them here again, they are still important in the process of choosing the right wet and dry vacuum.
Dernière modification par kaizmoto1489 le 05/08/22, 2022 07:51, modifié 2 fois.

TOF 85
Membres d'honneur

Re: Une BMW E21

Message par TOF 85 »

Salut à toi et bienvenue ! ;)

Dis-nous en plus... Tu veux acheter une auto avec aucun travaux ou tu as des connaissances ? Et si oui en quoi, mécanique, carrosserie, sellerie ?

D’autre part, de quel budget disposes-tu ?

Enfin, cette auto sera destinée à quelle utilisation, tous-les-jours ou loisirs et combien de km par an comptes-tu faire avec ?

C’est d’abord tout cela qui va déterminer ce qui te convient. Les E21 vont de 75 à 143cv. Côté budget, de 3-4000€ pour une 4 cylindres fatiguée avec travaux à 60-70 000€ pour une rare Alpina B6 état concours: il y en a pour tous les budgets.
323i E21 de 09/1982.
Ex: 318i E21 de 01/1981 - 323ci E46 de 07/1999 - 320i E30 de 09/1988 - 320i E92 de 10/2008 - 525 E12 de 08/1980..
BMW passionnément...

Jeanphi35
Membre du club

Message par Jeanphi35 »

Bonjour
A ce sujet je dispose de l'action Automobile de Février 1983 qui présentait un essai des 320i et 323i. Si cela vous intéresse je pourrai vous scanner l'article de 4 pages.

TOF 85
Membres d'honneur

Message par TOF 85 »

Salut Jeanphi35,

Ça doit être sur les E30 ?
323i E21 de 09/1982.
Ex: 318i E21 de 01/1981 - 323ci E46 de 07/1999 - 320i E30 de 09/1988 - 320i E92 de 10/2008 - 525 E12 de 08/1980..
BMW passionnément...

Jeanphi35
Membre du club

Message par Jeanphi35 »

Salut
Oui c'est bien possible. Je ne suis pas aussi calé que toi. :-) Pourtant la 323i j'en rêvais quand j'étais jeune.
Ils parlent effectivement d'un nouveau modèle de série 3 donc sûrement que oui.

Répondre